Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Labels:

The battle with writer's block continues. Perhaps it's the 5 weeks of hotels, rental cars, and airplanes that is inhibiting my creativity? Whatever it is, I've got some content to create for some admission office emails and need to get the juices flowing. Blog, please help me out.

I'm driving around in a Prius for the next two weeks. I feel very pretentious and am enjoying looking down on all those people who are killing the environment with their traditional cars. For a car that is so revolutionary and marketed, the interior stinks. There's an obnoxious beep that turns on when you put it into reverse. The radio controls are on a touch screen which is cool, except there's an area on the dashboard that looks like a radio should be there. In fact it is there, it's just covered up by a tinted piece of plastic. Forget the touch screen, just put the radio controls where they belong. My only other complaint is that the seat is killing my back. It's like having a seat with lumbar support and having that lumbar support cranked all the way up. Maybe some people don't mind that, but my back is feeling it and it's only been two days.

Just found out that F. Scott Fitzgerald is buried in Rockville, MD, not far from here. He's one of my favorite authors and I definitely plan on visiting and paying homage when I get some down time.


Bought Weezer's Red Album. Awesome.

Everytime I've worn either a Red Sox or Patirots article of clothing durring one of their respective games, they've lost. No more. Sox and Pats stuff is in the closet till the off season.

Okay, I've loosened things up a bit. Time to get some work done.


----------------
Now playing: Weezer - Troublemaker
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: